I had a great vacations with my friends and now it's time to back and write again. Today i have passed a hard exam but i wasn't ready for it. What i can do if i can't sit on one place some hours and read a lot of information. But...i will.
I promise answering all your comments tomoroow. This is time when i become more interested in Audrey Hepburn's work. I have a lot of feeling wnen watching movies with her. She inspired me. Sometimes people forget about humaneness and serenity and it's so weird.
Audrey Hepburn conquered by her openness, kindness, fragility, femininity, and of course beauty. Yes, she is one of my favourite actresses as you could see. And I want to post sometimes differnt things and pictures are connected with Audrey. Share with you some magazine scans and "10 Secrets of beauty by Audrey Hepburn".
1) For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2) For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3) For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4) For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5) For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6) People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7) Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8) The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
9) The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
10) The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years