22 January 2010

Out of time.

I want to share with you probably my two the most favorite Vogue editorials. January 28 "The imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" premiered in Russia so painfully anticipated me. One of the main roles performed by beutiful (I can't say otherwise) Lily Cole. In Vogue Nippon March 2006 Model looks like a little girl who reads reads fairy-tales at nights and dream about a charming prince. And the atmosphere and costumes match the image of Lily.
Хочу поделиться с вами моим пожалуй двумя самыми любимыми фотосетами Vogue. 28 января в России премьера Воображариума Доктора Парнаса, так мучительно ожидаемого мной. В фильме играет прелестная (не могу сказать иначе) Лили Коул. В Vogue Nippon March 2006 Модель, а по совмистительству и актриса, выглядит точно маленькая девочка, зачитывающаяся на ночь сказками и мечтающая о прекрасном принце, да и атмосфера и наряды соответствуют образу Лили.













Photoshoot with Isabel Lucas for Vogue Italia September 2009 literally just takes me back to watching the movie "Sherlock Holmes". I respected detective would not hold out in front of such an elegant and beautiful girl. But most of all I like clothes namely Chanel air dresses.
Фотосессия с Изабель Лукас Vogue Italia September 2009 буквально сразу возвращает меня к просмотру фильма "Шерлок Холмс". Думаю уважаемый сыщик не устоял бы перед такой элегантной и красивой девушкой. Но больше всего мне нравятся наряды, а именно воздушные платья от Шанель.











10 comments:

Mary Katherin said...

I like Lily,especially her face,it looks very natural.
I would like to watch that film, there is Heath Ledger,I adore movies with him)

Anna Stelmakh said...

Вообоажариум-один из самых любимых мной фильмов! В часности, Лили великолепно сыграла)
А фотосеты, конечно, шикарные.

Mai said...

I like Lily Cole, she is a great model and this editorial is really awesome!
x

Everyday Dress Up said...

lily cole is such a doll face. the shoot is amazing

lovely blog!

Hanna Holliday said...

this is an amazing shoot! I feel like falling in love with her. Love this blog, guess I might follow you!

küsschen
miri

Emily said...

stunning editorial!!! lily cole is so stunning, as is isabel lucas. loove it!

xx

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

I read arrownd that lily is giving up modeling! :(
www.Skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Heya!
Wow, i love this shoot! Its so beautiful :-)
Panda xx
Oh + thanks so much for my lovely comment, as always i appreciate it!

Miss Woody said...

love that post !

Poli said...

да, очень красивые фотосессии!
особенно с Лили Коул. А во второй меня просто поразили платья! спасибо, кстати, я уж отчаялась найти эту съемку))) находила ее как-то, благополуно забыла сохранить и потом безуспешно искала)