18 September 2009

Alexander Wang Spring 2010.

I'm a big fan of Alexander Wang clothes and accessories. A few weeks ago he presented his new spring collection. I just fell in love with these three trend red things. They must hang in my closet.





Do you remember the first clip of Britney Spears, so to speak saturated tops with high waist? Now this is a new trend of coming year! This can be seen on the show.

Also I would gladly buy and wear a bulky sweater even with transparent insertions.



Ragged socks as a sort of accessory harmoniously complement all outfits.

There are several particularly my favorite clothes.







Some bacstage pics.





and of course video of the show.


Alexander Wang is a really amazing and talanted designer. Collection in style "American college life" is in my favourites.

1 comment:

Masha said...

oh give me pls that red stripped polo for couple of days when you'll get them all :DD